Tuesday, July 14, 2015

My Gear

My Laptops Well I have 3 of them.. I have a Dell Latitude E6430, Dell Latitude E6510, and Asus R500v. I have a power supply for my Dell laptops in my bag at all times, the Dells use the same power supply which is very convenient. Asus is not pictured..
Left - Dell E5410 Intel i5 2.6Ghz 8 GB RAM 160 GB HD Intel 4000 Ubuntu 14.04 Mate Desktop
Right – Dell E6430 Intel i5 2.67 8 GB RAM 320 GB HD Intel 4000 Nvidia 5200 Quadro GPU and Windows 7 Profressional
Asus R500V Intel i5 2.6Ghz, 8GB Ram, 320GB Hard drive, Intel 4000 HD graphics card and Nvidia 610M, 500 Gb hard drive, and Linux Mint 17.
IMG_0361
I have a Logitech M510 wireless mouse and mouse pad.
IMG_0360
I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 for a tablet. Its in a Fintie case that folds into a stand that you an use to Skype or watch videos on your tablet.IMG_0372

One device I don't know what I wouldn't do without is a RavPower USB battery RP-PB13.It has 2 ports 1 amp and there is a 2 amp port, has a built in flashlight for those nights that you lose power or you just need a flashlight. They make smaller ones but this was biggest Battery at the time that I bought it. For more information and other products check out Ravpower.com.
 20150714_163124
To plug in all my devices into power I use a Monster TO-GO and it has a USB charger on it, it can be used to charge your cell phone or other USB devices, the downside about it only puts out just half a amp. Just enough to charge your cell phone over night.
IMG_0365
To charge all my USB devices I use a Skiva USB charger, it has 4 usb ports on it each port puts out 1 amp.
IMG_0366
For my cell phone I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, yes its a older phone but it works good for me
 IMG_0363
For my camera I have Canon Powershot ELPH135 a simple to use 16 MP with 8x Optical zoom.
20150714_160812
What I use for skype and video chat I have Logitech C270 a webcam that is a 720p HD cam and has a microphone built in. Plus my Dell laptops don't have a webcam and the cam that Dell put in there laptops are junk. They are only 480p which is horrible quality.
IMG_0367
My flash drives that I use for storage I have Corsair Flash Voyager 32GB for personal files, Gorilla Drive 16GB extra space, and for system recovery I use a 16GB Sandisk Cruzer. On that recovery I have a copy of my Operating System and Copy of my latest drives for my Dell Laptops. Also watch my video on YouTube that I reviewed the Gorilla Drive, I ready did throw the flash drive into the sink to test its durability and water resistance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOgdKCNlfKs – Review of the Gorilla drive.
IMG_0368
As for my card reader that I use both of my laptops have one built in but it only does SD, but my phone and tablet have MicroSD cards so if I take a lot of pictures with my phone I just take the card out and download the photos to my computer. The card reader is a Insignia NS-CR2021 cheap little thing but it works great. It will read both MicroSD, SDHC and SDXC cards. I know there is better quality but but I couldn't pass up the price. It was less than 10 dollars..
IMG_0370
For earbuds I use some Skull Candy Ink'd cheap and sound good.
20150714_163653
Also I have a little accessory bag in my laptop bag that has my flashdrives, batteries for my mouse, USB cables to charge my devices and for downloading date from devices. My Insignia card reader. Screen wipes to clean my screen, lens on my camera, and clean my glasses. Whoosh to clean my laptop and its safe to use on glasses and the screen as well. Papaya Enzyme for mild heartburn and Excedrin for head aches. Drink packets for extra boost and flavor. Lead for my pencil and bandages. For bad breath little dispose able tooth brush.  
IMG_0374
And I to house all that gear is Swiss Gear ScanSmart Backpack 1908. TSA approved it lays flat so that you don’t need to take out you laptop while going through the security line. It’s a great bag price around 60 Dollars on Amazon. Click on the picture for more information on Amazon.
20150714_164925

No comments: